Our client based on Milton Park are looking for a Warehouse Operative to cover a 2-month contract, with an immediate start. The ideal candidate will hold a forklift truck/ counterbalance license, have experience working in a busy warehouse environment and to ensures the safe, efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of warehouse materials.
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Moving goods to required locations via Forklift
- Physical movement of goods
- Picking/Packing of goods for dispatch
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Forklift License
- Good multitasking skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9:00-17:30.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.