Experienced Utility Surveyor required for a leading organisation within the environmental and construction sector, this is a great opportunity for a candidate to join a great organisation going through exceptional growth and development.
As Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Interpreting findings into relevant reports
- Administration duties when required
- Maintaining client relationships
- Travel when required
Experience and skills required:
- PAS and TSA mapping surveys
- QCF qualification
- Detection skills
- AutoCAD is highly beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple workload
If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.