Graduate Geophysicist required for a leading organisation and specialist based in Oxfordshire. My client is going through exceptional growth, looking to expand their Geophysicist team.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Planning
- Assisting with projects from start to finish.
- Proof reading Engineering applications
- Utility and Mapping applications
- Data processing
- Data Interpreting
- Assisting other team members when required
Skills and Experience required:
- GPR, electromagnetic, radio frequency, utilities
- Data interpretation
- Geophysical investigation
- Knowledge and experience of Environmental applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within this field. My client offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and excellent working environment. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.