My client is a leader in their field, with a range of innovative, exciting and marketing leading brands. With modern offices and a friendly team, they are now seeking to appoint a talented marketing professional who can help them achieve their next stage of growth.
You will deliver the trade marketing requirements for the business, both internally and using outside contractors, including packaging, merchandising, catalogues, exhibitions, website, graphic design, presentations and promotional activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collating all necessary information and materials for any product catalogues and promotional literature, including product information, artwork, content and visuals
- Creation of any necessary sales tools and literature for Sales Team
- Checking and coordinating of all packaging requirements
- Management and development of website to maximise impact and usefulness for trade customers, along with consumer support
- Maintenance and updating of image bank and controlling access to such for internal and external parties
- Co-ordination of all trade shows attended by the company
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive files and information for product packaging, merchandising/displays and promotional material
- Ensuring the Showroom is maintained and presented to replicate a retail environment with complete product ranges and merchandising
- Supervising photoshoots for products to be used in catalogues and online
- Coordinating the graphic design for new product packaging where appropriate
- Market research on market trends and competitor activity
Experience and Skills
- 2-4 years previous marketing experience
- You will have ideally worked within a B2B marketing environment with consumer products
- You will have knowledge and experience of packaging and coordinating product catalogues
- You will thrive in a busy, dynamic working environment
- You will be IT literate
- You will have excellent organisational skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.