My client is an exciting, fast-growing technology company based in Oxfordshire. They are a value-added distributor acting as a supply chain partner to many well-established vendors and brands. My client supply enterprise-level Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point, and security technologies to a very hungry market. The products and services they sell are always in high demand. A privately owned, award-winning business that has become a recognised leader in its industry and much like the industry itself, which has been in continual rapid growth since its inception in 2005.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and work well as part of a team. They will support the team in its daily operations, in particular, they would be responsible for call handling and escalation to engineers whilst processing any administrative duties such as returns and wireless heatmapping services.
The principal duties will be:
- Log all enquiries and requests for technical assistance on the in-house CRM
- Creating predictive wireless survey reports as requested by the Sales Team and updating appropriate systems (Training will be provided)
- Manage all vendor RMA requests and update customers/vendors through to resolution.
- Provide weekly updates to the Technical Manager regarding RMA cases and heatmap status
While no prior technical knowledge is necessary for this role the following traits would be advantageous:
- Good telephone manner
- Good timekeeping skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised approach to work
- Interest in technology
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.