fulltime 9 to 17.30, part remote working
This is a hands-on role providing administrative, organisational, and logistical support to the Asset Management and Leasing Team.
Working across two teams, the Team Administrator will need the ability to communicate, prioritise, build relationships and collaborate effectively.
- Day to day administration tasks for both teams
- Production of documentation including letters, internal memoranda, board papers, presentations, directories and manuals etc to a high quality, on time and current. Also ensuring all documentation is quickly and easily retrievable in all formats.
- Diary management, scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Work with the Accounts and Systems Administrator to support the effective implementation of Estate Management systems
- Support/attend meetings (BD focussed) when necessary, taking minutes if required.
- Processing Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to last minute change
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Discretionary bonus
- BUPA Healthcare & Dental - (healthcare = family cover, Dental - employee only)
- Life Insurance
- Pension - 5% matching
- EV leasing scheme/Cyclescheme
- Charity payroll giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.