Tax Manager required for a leading practice based in Oxfordshire, my client is going through exciting and growing times and are seeking to develop their Tax Department, If you are experienced in Tax claims, Tax due diligence this is a great opportunity to join a hugely growing organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact and management/leadership tor the corporate tax team
- Provide advice and recommendations to clients.
- Grow and train other team members.
- Tax claims
- Tax planning and tax diligence
- Team Leadership
- Client Management
- Developing clients in the Oxfordshire area
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Qualified CTA
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen to develop and manage a team.
- Strong industry knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
In return my client offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and great working environment. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.