To assist with front of house duties at client sites as well as offering general administrative support to our operational teams to include but not limited to; sales, general office and compliance teams.
- Primary front of house cover for authorised or unauthorised absence at our client sites
- Administrative support as required for our operational teams such as meeting minutes, account administration, sales administration, phone support and general office duties as required
- Flexible approach to meet business needs including short notice reception cover
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Delivery of exceptional customer service levels
- Taking part in training and meetings as required
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude to clients and staff and ensuring the company is always presented in a positive manner
- Establishing excellent interpersonal relationships with clients
- Experience of daily work and operational planning ideal, however training will be given
- Other tasks at the discretion of the management and any additional duties as required
A DBS check will be required for this role which the successful applicant will need to apply for and provide evidence of on appointment of the position.
The employee will normally work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required to cover adhoc hours between 0700 to 1900.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.