We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a busy Purchasing Team. You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Executive Manager in a role that supports the purchasing of stock for a rapidly growing IT distributor.
- Analysing Product Run Rates to determine appropriate purchasing levels, stock holding & identifying trends.
- Analysing & identifying slow moving stock.
- Updating internal systems with Vendor schedules, considering International Trade legislation.
- Reviewing of Sales requirements to ensure all are met where possible.
- Analysis of daily purchasing demands of irregular products.
- Assisting in the development of a more automated demand planning functionality.
- Maintaining good communications and support with all internal and external teams.
- Maintaining price lists in Excel & NetSuite.
- Supporting Supply Chain Executive Manager.
- Assisting in processing Software Orders as required.
Skills & experience
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who can work under their own initiative.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Innovative thinker/problem solver with a strong critical thinking mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to accept rapid changes.
- Ability to drive effort under deadline pressures.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Results-driven and committed to high standards of work.
- Must be willing to cross-pollinate knowledge with the other member of the technical team.
- Ability to document technical problems and resolutions accurately.
- Advantageous to have a good understanding of trading in the international marketplace.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel.
- Learning and development plan
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday bonus
- Anniversary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Medical scheme
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Perkbox vouchers
- Motivosity reward and recognition system
- Pool table/ Batak/Table football
- Free parking
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.