Supply Chain Coordinator required for an exciting organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client, a leader within their field are currently going through a period of growth and looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join their Oxfordshire based team.
You will be responsible for:
- Purchasing materials and goods and services required
- Ensure there is a continuous supply chain and managing any issues that may arise or may impact on the business operation
- Market Analysis
- Budget and Forecast management as well as researching cost effective options
- Develop and research strategies that will improve business operations, efficiency, and performance
- Continuous Improvement
- Supplier Management including negotiation, quality check, compliance, relationship management, tenders, and best practices
- Prepare and assist with purchase orders
- Technical Writing and planning
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong Manufacturing/Engineering background
- Extensive Supply Chain experience
- Qualifications within Manufacturing/Engineering
- Purchasing experience and knowledge
- Supplier and Budget Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Technical background
- Excellent communication and Organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great organisation currently going through an exciting period.
If this is of interest and you are keen to join and develop a career within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.