My Client is a market leading refrigeration manufacturer, supplying and installing refrigeration to national Convenience and Supermarket retailers, here and overseas. As my Client expands rapidly, they need to professionalise their stores and introduce more modern practices. This is an opportunity to be in at the start of a period of major growth and change for the Company which already has an impressive range of BlueChip Customers on 4 continents.
- Store all Cabinets and Parts safely & in an organised way to minimise damage risk
- Account for all stock and maintain computer stock records
- Maintain the security of stock & stock levels and advise on re-ordering
- Locate parts and deliver to build units to assist case build engineers
- Package and despatch part sales
- Assist in the loading & unloading of vehicles and containers
- Test componentry where required
- Label parts correctly for despatch
- Maintain a list by serial number of which cabinet is sent to which customer and customer store
- Quarantine parts that do not meet criteria
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver a clean tidy and safe working environment.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Storage units are, wherever possible, neatly laid out, swept
- and tidy.
- Segregate waste neatly into waste streams
- Break down unwanted pallets and crates for easy disposal.
- Break down double stack frames for return to factories
- Assist with stock-taking as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working unsupervised and on own initiative
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Likely to have worked at least 5 years in a stores environment
- IT skills to a reasonable level with Excel and Outlook (familiarity with Sage, Access Dimensions, or similar packages
- an advantage)
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Full Car driving licence
- Mon - Fri 0930 - 1800 with 30 min lunchbreak
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays pa
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.