Works closely with the VP, Sales and Marketing to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Develop and maintain a social media marketing strategy
- Manage company social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of all social media projects · Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Work with VP, Sales and marketing and Sales Team to coordinate campaigns with social media strategy
- Manage all social media communications
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Assist Office Manager with large projects and events
- Work with IT and Office Manager to update website, keeping news and events promotion up to date
- Assist with marketing projects i.e. product brochure, flyers, adverts
- Organise and supply relevant samples and marketing materials/equipment and arranging shipments.
- Ensure all required resources and marketing materials are organised before each event
- Assist with proof-reading · Monitor marketing materials (e.g. brochures and clinical papers), maintain inventory and re-order when required.
- Liaise with marketing design agency as directed
- Supporting Office Manager (when required)
- Draft letters/email correspondence/PowerPoint presentations (when required)
- Liaise with and support Key Opinion Leaders/VIPs visits (when required)
- Photocopying, scanning and binding documents
- Any other admin duties
Essential, skills & experience
- Creative and staying on top of emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven to meet objectives
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Detail-orientated and have strong customer service skills
- Demonstrable ability to write professional and sector appropriate text
- Demonstrable ability to proofread to a high standard
- Confident communication skills, verbal and written Experience maintaining web content
- Confident user of MS office
- CIM Marketing Qualification
- Experience of launching new products/ideas to market
- Marketing experience such as design of marketing materials Graphic Design experience
- Experience of launching new products
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.