(Hybrid role, with offices based in Milton Park)
- You will be able to provide multiple teams with administrative support in the Professional Services Department.
- You will have project management skills to assist in project delivery to customers in a timely and efficient manner, with the ability to raise risks, issues and mitigations for each.
- You will use your experience to understand what detail is required at the appropriate time.
- You will be able to work with a wide range of stakeholders to understand their world views so that the requirements meet a broad range of expectations and be comfortable in challenging these views.
- To coordinate with project managers in relation to customer communication and be able to step in and communicate with customers when required, by phone or by email.
- To be a central point of contact for both customers and internal resources.
- To provide scheduling support to the scheduler as and when required including holiday / maternity cover
- Be able to establish effective, constructive and collaborative relationships with other company departments
- Assisting with tasks out with job description when required / as appropriate.
Skills and Background
- Having been working in a similar project admin role for some time, you will be able to hit the ground running to provide support within the team.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks effectively, ensuring customer and business demands are met.
- We need a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a project administration role
- Experience of project management
- Exceptional organisational skills and able to use own initiative
- Exceptional communication skills; able to liaise with customers and internal resources via phone and email
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and strives to exceed expectations, communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
- Experience of working in an IT / engineering / implementation / training environment
- Knowledge of EPOS systems and/or hospitality industry would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (with a contribution of 5% of your pensionable earnings)
- Flexible employee protection scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Great company culture
- Relaxed dress code
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
- Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.