Experienced Service Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop or begin a career within a support role with technical aspects and strong customer service duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and logging all issues and queries that may arise.
- Manage emails and phone calls and client queries.
- Report/Escalate issues to senior management.
- Complete designated projects assigned to your area.
- Assist other members of staff when required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Understanding of supply chain.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of programming languages is highly beneficial.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
This role is based on shift pattern basis. In return my client offer competitive salary, great working environment and excellent benefits.
*This will based at the office and home depending on shifts
Shift plan: based on rotation - 24-hour cover, 365 days a year, including public holidays and weekends
Day shift: either 07:00 - 15:00 or 08:00 - 16:00
Late shift: 15:00 - 23:00
Night shift: 23:00 - 07:00
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.