The Service Support Team is responsible for the processing of a wide variety of message formats, the monitoring of various systems and providing support to our clients. The Service Support Team is run on a shift system providing 24-hour cover, 365 days a year, including public holidays and weekends
- Take ownership of all issues arising on the shift.
- Take control of out of hours support, emails and phone calls and deal with client queries appropriately.
- Proactively monitor all internal systems.
- Conduct investigations into suspected and unusual inactivity.
- Take responsibility for the overview of the platform and ensuring all scheduled tasks are performed at the appropriate times.
- Provide feedback to the Senior Service Support Analyst
- Attend Support handovers for Client projects going live
- Assess and review impact of existing and new client projects going live - Volumes, quality, speed of processing
- Complete Project work to benefit your strengths and the company’s.
- IT Literacy windows/office/excel
- Attention to Detail/ Accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Industry desirable
- Familiarity with HTML/XML data structure/Linux desirable
- Customer support/Salesforce experience desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.