Our client a Growing Global Organisation are seeking an exceptional Administrator who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. The ideal candidate will be joining the Customer Experience team and be the kind of person who loves to make a difference and work as a team - this is the role for you!
The Service Support Administrator is responsible for supporting the Service Teams activities ensuring excellent customer service and adherence to customer SLAs. This is a customer facing support function for the UK and Europe predominantly and will work closely with other teams within the company.
- Managing team mailboxes, assigning emails to the relevant team members
- Enter Engineers transfer orders onto the ERP system
- Input Engineers reports onto the ERP system and chase outstanding reports
- Support the team with completing and chasing contract renewals
- Producing customer quotes for non-contract work
- Ensure all required paperwork is scanned and saved for archiving
- Effective and responsive administrative support to the companies Service Engineers
- Provide exceptional customer service support via telephone and email to all customers
- Update the ERP and CRM systems as required to assist the smooth running of the department
- Support the Team Leaders in the preparation of management data as requested
- Work closely with the Team Leader and colleagues in the Service Team
- Support the wider customer experience team as required
- Strong communication skills to understand / explain complex solutions
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to navigate ERP and CRM systems effectively
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confident flexible person
- High level of attention to detail
This role is a Temp with the view to move permanent for the right candidate. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm with some flexibility required.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.