Experienced Production Setter required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire, my client is a specialist within their field and are going through a period of growth and seeking to recruit for their Production Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop experiences within Injection Moulding and Quality Management.
As the Senior Setter you will be responsible for:
- Setting up of machines and tools to company standards and set targets.
- Quality checking
- Start to finish injection moulding.
- Tool changing and testing.
- Raising and producing required paperwork for the Quality Team
- Setup of equipment
- Trial new equipment and report errors when required.
- General Production line health and safety and cleanliness
- Optimise on machine/tool efficiency when you can.
- Conduct and prepare handovers for the next shift team.
- Continuous Improvements
- Mentor and assist other team members when required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong Production line experience
- Previous injection moulding experience
- Management of new and existing machines and tools
- Team Leadership
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement model and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of 5S and specific Health and Safety standards
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
In return my client offers a very competitive salary and great working environment. If this is of interest, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.