As a result of continued growth, a leading Medical Agency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer to join our Value Demonstration Practice in Oxford.
As a Senior Consultant (Senior Medical Writer), you will lead the delivery of a range of exciting, high-quality deliverables, including global value dossiers, health technology assessments, structured literature reviews, publications, and internal training materials. You will help to drive the growth of several accounts and you will be involved in advising our clients on content and strategy.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with:
- a science PhD, preferably in life sciences
- at least 3 years of writing experience in medical communications, a market access consultancy, or a pharmaceutical company
- experience writing for both payer and clinical audiences
- a proven track record of delivering and managing publications, as well as value demonstration communication projects
- good knowledge of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) code of practice and Good Publication Practice (GPP) guidelines.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- working collaboratively with global and cross-functional teams
- health economics and real-world evidence
- conducting systematic and targeted literature reviews
- neurology, oncology and haematology
- mentoring junior team members.
My client is an award-winning, independently owned Health Science communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our office in Oxford. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.