Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement the overarching marketing strategy B2B and B2C strategies through high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
Planning, management, and delivery of marketing programmes, and in collaboration with the line manger review and implement new systems and processes to improve marketing effectiveness.
Providing the expertise and the hands-on support to enable the team to support colleagues within the organisation in implementing and developing hands-on skills and best practice in email, digital advertising, and other areas of marketing.
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role at an executive level
- Previous experience of using lead and pipeline management systems for campaign management
- Experience of planning, leading, and executing B2B campaigns that use and integrate arrange of tactics to build, qualify and progress a pipeline of leads
- Experience of briefing and managing creative and other types of marketing agencies
- Experience of bringing stakeholders from different internal departments together
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with thoroughness, accuracy, and an eye for detail
- Hands-on knowledge of using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook advertising, email marketing and marketing automation systems as part of a plan to achieve commercial targets
- Qualified to CIM Level 6 or above, or equivalent and confident with a can-do attitude
- A 35-hour full time week - excellent for managing work and our lives away from it - with core business hours of 10:00 - 16:00 and an office open from 08:30 - 17:30.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 3 years and the option to purchase more
- 4% employee / 5% employer pension
- 3 x salary life assurance
- A health cash plan
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.