Duties will include being fully responsible for running the sales monthly invoicing cycle by the monthly deadline.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and despatch of our monthly invoices to clients for payment we send out 700 invoices to clients on a monthly invoicing cycle, including delivery notes and order sheets where applicable. These are automatically generated through our invoicing software system.
- Maintenance checking and updating of all records of our clients, changes to their requirements, including changes in costs/services/consumables as necessary. To ensure the provision of accurate information in on the invoicing cycle to achieve and produce these monthly invoices.
- Set up and submitting onto the system new clients, with accurate information which will generate the future monthly invoices for the client.
- Train and manage the more junior members of the team.
You will require to be:
- Essential you have a flexible outlook and confident and effective team member
- Organised and methodical able to prioritise to meet deadlines. Attention to detail.
- Due to rural location car driver essential
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Experience with Sage
- AAT Level 3 upwards
- Good decision-maker, able to work on own initiative
You will normally work 37.5 hours per week, from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday, with an hour unpaid daily break period.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.