My client is looking for Senior Customer Services Advisor to join an established and busy Customer Services department.
- Providing advice and explanations of services by telephone and email to existing and potential customers including the process and administrative procedures in a friendly and informative manner.
- Responding to customer enquiries and inputting customer details and case data into the computer with a high level of accuracy.
- Liaising with both internal and external customers about the progress of a customers case by referring to computer and file records in order to provide a timely and efficient information service to customers.
- Deputize for Team Leader when necessary.
- Participate in projects and meetings to identify process improvements and share best practice.
This is a busy and varied role that would suit an individual with a strong ability to remain calm and capable of managing tasks of varying priorities to strict deadlines.
The person must work well in a team and has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal forms. You will have meticulous attention to detail and accurate record keeping. You will also be computer literate including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Non-Technical Skills
- Ability to copy type with a high level of accuracy
- Works in a well-structured and ordered fashion
- Flexible and able to handle a range of tasks
- Calm and composed in busy times
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours of work 8.30 - 6pm (one shift 8.30-5 and one 9.30-6) then for the customer services roles there is a rota to cover a Monday late shift every 5-6 weeks where the shift would be 10.30 - 7pm.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- 9.5 times annual salary paid to a nominated beneficiary in the event of death in service
- Free parking
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.