Senior Account Executive required for a leading scientific communications company based in Oxfordshire. The company are going through a lot of expansion and growth, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Executive with a great benefits package.
As the Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing workload
- Organising conferences and meetings
- Monitoring budgets for specific projects
- Supporting the sales team
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Assist Account Managers with Business Development research
- Travel may also be required
Experience and knowledge required:
- 2 years Account Management Experience within the scientific industry
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
This is an exciting time to join the organisation offering career development and ongoing training. If this is of interest, please get in contact as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.