Scheduler office based near Harwell
(12-month Maternity Cover)
Experienced administrator required for a leading organisation based in the Didcot area. This is a great opportunity for an administrator to join a small but expanding customer service team.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls, emails and post
- Providing excellent customer service to both customers and clients
- Data entry, ensuring company CRM is updated on a regular basis
- Assisting management with other administrative tasks when required
- Arranging meeting and visits
- Planning a technician’s diary. Up to 15/20 visits per day for 2 technicians
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure tasks are completed within a timely and accurate manner
- Occasional travel maybe required
- Experience and skills required:
- 3 years administrative experience
- Customer service experience within a telephony-based environment
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Car driver essential due to rural location
In return my client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and on-going training and support.
Minimum of 24 hours i.e. 3 days a week up to full time. Working hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Thursday and 8.30am-4.00pm on a Friday. Holidays are 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.