Duties will include:
- Being fully responsible for running the sales monthly invoicing cycle by the monthly deadline
- Preparation and despatch of our monthly sales invoices to clients for payment can be up to 700 invoices to clients on a monthly invoicing cycle, including delivery notes and order sheets where applicable. These are automatically generated through our invoicing software system.
- Train and manage the more junior members of the team.
You will require to be:
- Essential you have a flexible outlook and confident and effective team member
- Organised and methodical able to prioritise to meet deadlines. Attention to detail.
- Due to rural location car driver essential
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Experience with Sage
- AAT Level 3 upwards
- Good decision-maker, able to work on own initiative
- 37.5 hours per week, from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday, with an hour unpaid daily break period.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.