To continue the roll out of GHM’s Nexus messaging solution, an exciting opportunity has been created to sell Nexus into the UK care home sector. Nexus enables care homes to attain better value from their existing nurse call systems, providing enhanced web-based reporting of resident interactions, silencing noisy wall boards and delivering nurse call alerts to smartphones.
This role will be new business focused.
Nexus Cloud is a SAAS (Software as a Service) product with zero upfront cost to the client. It provides a range of functionality that includes the following:
- ‘Upcycle’ current nurse call system without changing or replacing anything
- Silence nurse call to help improve the care environment
- Nurse call alerts delivered in real time to smartphones
- Help improve response times to critical alarms
- Simple and intuitive dashboards
- Run Ad-Hoc and scheduled reports per staff member, resident floor or home
- Easy access to nurse call trend analysis (busy periods, staffing levels, resident activity)
- Management team level reporting to aid care home operation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the GHM Care team to fully understand Nexus and how it can add value to care homes/care groups
- Use a mix of personal pro-action, social media, established marketing campaigns, website and relationship development to uncover opportunities
- Evaluate each client opportunity (i.e. Need, Budget, Benefit)
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline, delivering a monthly overview of activities.
- Monitor the care sector by attending sector events, webinars and networking. Subscribe to care publications and follow social media posts with the aim of developing a personal knowledge-base of the healthcare sector.
- Arrange online demonstrations for prospective clients, this could be at director, management and care staff levels. Establish routines to present Nexus, showing the alert application and reporting capabilities.
- Continue to develop the working relationships already established between GHM Care and 3rd party nurse call companies.
Skills and Experience Required
- 2+ Years previous experience in selling
- New business sales focus
- Strong sales portfolio
- Aptitude for technical/customer-focused solutions
- Ability to identify, develop and close sales
- Ability to assimilate and communicate technical aspects of a product
- Excellent interpersonal and communications abilities
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Empathetic approach suitable for the healthcare environment
We will consider both full time and part time applicants for this role