- Set up and install of new CRM system - this will take time and will involve entering and updating all customer information, key contacts and machines owned
- Also setting up the Service side of the CRM and working with Service dept of documents to be uploaded
- Manage social media with regular updates and prepare newsworthy magazine editorials for submission to magazines
- Create and update weekly used machine flyers to be uploaded to our website and other 3rd party sites
- Set up Mailchimp and use for regular updates on our business activities and special offers.
- Liaise with all salesman and keep updates to database on their regional activities
- Identify companies not currently using our equipment and canvas these companies by phone, post and email
- Update salesmen weekly on machines we currently have available; used / trade ins and new stock
- Provide quotes and sales orders for salesman as instructed
- Visit existing customers to get good photos of new machines and prepare newsworthy stories
- Co-ordinate requirements for exhibitions, sponsored events and our soon to start Touring car sponsorship (may involve weekends to go to the racing)
- Assist Office Manager with credit control
- Answering incoming calls during busy periods.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm. Please apply or get in touch with us!
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.