Part of the European Inside Sales Team, this role provides direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers, to ensure that the department is able to meet growth targets. Primarily, this role will be supporting customers located in France and Italy, but will also assist in supporting wider European customers - language skills in French or Italian are therefore essential.
- Be the point of contact and assist Key Account Managers/Area Sales Managers within the division
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far as possible, maximizing the proportion of orders received
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of customer support
- Respond to customer phone calls and act accordingly
- Maintain projects in line with company guidelines and provide accurate forecasts with the information available
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed
- Ensure that customer orders are processed and acknowledged correctly and speedily
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are placed in accordance with customer orders
- Monitor all orders to ensure they are processed and shipped on time, whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held
- Provide general administration support for the sales area
- Undertake general office duties as required
- Other duties may be assigned
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a sales administrator role is highly valued
- Educated to GCSE level or above
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and confident telephone manner
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and must work well as a member of a team
- Fluent in English, as well as either French or Italian, both spoken and written is essential
- Additional European language skills, such as German are a plus
- Experience of salesforce.com or alternative CRM system and SAP would be advantageous but not essential
addition to a competitive salary, this position has up to 10% sales commission paid quarterly. My Client also offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes BUPA, Pension contributions up to 8%, 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.