Xn Leisure Systems Limited (Xn) is a company demonstrating over four decades experience in delivering award winning IT solutions within the leisure sector, with thousands of users who benefit from partnering with an organisation offering a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
Xn is engaged in a programme of continuous strategic investment in people, product development and services. Xn mirrors the friendly, people-orientated nature of the leisure sector whilst stimulating innovation and focused performance amongst our personnel.
Xn’s Vivid Vision:
Software for Leisure: inspiring health and happiness across the nation.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship with the client base and working closely with the Office Manager. To fulfil an administrative supporting role for field-based staff, manage monthly tasks such as invoicing and helping manage the marketing campaigns, events and general administration responsibilities.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Sales Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Manage all non-projects relating to Xn customers including generating quotes, accurate processing of customer orders, and co-ordination of deliverables
Raise technical and training requests for non-projects and co-ordinate dates, liaising with customers and suppliers as necessary
Communicate with customers regarding completion of appropriate paperwork for suppliers; organise and monitor dates and lead times with suppliers for delivery and installation
Generate sales revenue against an annual target as agreed with the Sales Director
Manage suppliers, check renewal dates on a monthly basis to generate annual invoices and monitor contract renewals
Raise Software Support and Hardware Maintenance Agreements for new projects and liaise with customers for return of signed copies
Produce pro-rata software and hardware support invoices for all hardware and software ordered and raise invoices each month for annual and quarterly Software Support and Hardware Maintenance renewals
Generate all customer invoicing and liaise with customer/accounts over invoice issues to assist credit control
Provide an administrative role for field-based teams; support Business Development Managers and Account Manager in maintaining a good relationship with our customer base; liaise with and assist Project Managers with customer projects; assist with travel arrangements
Work with the sales team and Xn Leisure’s marketing partners in creating engaging content for a company's social media presence and marketing campaigns. This may include some social media posts, focused digital sales campaigns, web site posts and innovative ways of connecting with audiences
Assist with marketing campaigns, mailings and organization of Xn conferences
General administration and office work.
- Experience of working within an administrative role supporting internal and external customers
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of suing CRM/Finance systems would be desirable.
Your personal characteristics will include:
- Open and friendly personality; able to interact with colleagues in a friendly small company environment
- Willingness to apply extra effort from time-to-time and occasionally work unsociable hours to meet customer requirements
- Be able to build effective and positive relationships internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates perseverance, planning and organisational skills
- An ability to work calmly under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Occasionally travel to various sites around the UK may be required.