Experienced Risk Assessor required for leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client is a specialist within their field, due to continued growth are looking to develop their research team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with an interest in research analysis to join a great company.
As the Risk Assessor you will be required to:
- Research historical data
- Produce risk assessments and mitigating risks
- Client liaison
- Presenting findings to other team members
- Ensuring developers are given precise and accurate information in order for them to work safely
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in archival research
- A passion or interest in research analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A background in Engineering, Geology or any other technical field is highly beneficial
If this is of interest please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.