Experienced Senior Residential Conveyancer/Solicitor required for a firm based in Oxfordshire. My client is seeking an experienced conveyancer/residential solicitor with expertise in transactions and the complete buying and selling process. This is a great opportunity for a licensed surveyor/solicitor to join an expanding team in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling multiple caseloads from initial request through to completion
- Resolving queries and concerns that may arise
- Assist with Junior Solicitors
- Preparing contracts and supporting documents
- Client Management
- Managing client financial billings and ensure pre-completion queries are managed and resolved
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ Years PQE within residential/commercial conveyancing
- Leasehold property experience
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial Financial understanding
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary, good working environment and an excellent benefits package. If this is of interest, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.