Experienced Residential Conveyancer required for leading law firm based in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking official documentation
- Reviewing and producing contracts
- Liaising with other departments and outside sources when required
- Dealing with internal and external communication
- Offering advice and support when required
Experience and skills required:
- Experienced in Conveyancing residential and commercial
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Up to date with compliance and legislations
If this is of interest please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.