Being a proactive member of a department, you will possess a strong underlying technical ability together with a comprehensive understanding of the regulations and process common in automotive and marine industry sectors. These skills will enable you to contribute to the efficient communication of regulatory and design requirements, across the company.
Your motivation will be the desire to contribute to and further develop world class-leading products.
Responsible for the documentation and communication of regulatory and design requirements, in accordance with the quality standards and such tasks as may be requested by management to meet the company’s development strategy.
Once established this role will move from the Development Department to the Quality, H&S & Environmental Department.
- Responsible for ensuring all new and existing products adhere to the relevant international regulations and standards. This includes but is not limited to CE, NMMA and SOLAS.
- Responsible for developing product specific literature and maintaining its accuracy. This includes product User Manuals, Labels and Declarations of Conformity.
- Maintain records of component datasheets and declarations of conformity.
- Responsible for the maintenance and internal auditing of ISO standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience managing, testing and reporting conformity to regulatory standards.
- Advanced IT skills, especially using MS product suite.
- Experience working practically on SME production environments.
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing processes common to automotive and marine industries.
- Familiarisation with 3D CAD and Engineering Drawings an advantage.
Hours - 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Annual leave = 23 days per year plus birthday
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.