We are recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join the HR department; this is a brand-new role into the business due to expansion. Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruitment Administrator is responsible for providing a first-class transactional service to support effective delivery of the business plan. This role will contribute to the delivery of strategic recruitment projects and act as an ambassador for recruitment across the business, ensuring the highest standards of customer and applicant care at all times.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Lifecycle: Onboarding
- Support with the delivery of ad hoc HR projects which may arise
- Carry-out any other administrative/HR tasks to support the HR manager in the effective running of the team
- Other duties as required.
- Proven experience of seeing through a recruitment process from start to finish, either in an internal recruitment, HR, or recruitment agency capacity.
- Understands relevant HR and recruitment legislation, including the Equality Act, GDPR and Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act. Candidates do not need to have a thorough understanding of these laws but need to be able to explain and understand how they work within them.
- Working understanding of Windows-based programs (in particular, Work, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Prior experience of utilising an applicant tracking system (ATS) or similar system.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.