Experienced Purchasing Coordinator required for an expanding organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client are currently going through rapid growth, looking for an experienced Coordinator to join their finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Raising Purchase orders
- Chase and follow up with suppliers and minimising potential delays.
- Matching invoicing to orders
- Project Coordination
- Daily report writing
- Support with stock control and replenish when needed.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- ERP systems
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation that offer a competitive salary and a great working environment. If this is of interest please contact Julie as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.