Main purpose of the job
To provide central administrative support to the Heads of Departments, Project Managers, Business Development Manager and trainers to ensure a quality service delivery.
Main duties & key responsibilities
- Provide solid and consistent support to other team members and work with them to ensure the smooth running of the projects, facilitating the flow of project information to all stakeholders.
- Build close working relationships with other Project Support Assistant & Project Support Officers to deliver effective project planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Support several projects concurrently when required, supporting multiple stakeholders at various sites.
- Produce reports on project progress and performance to support management meetings and support the functions of the PMO
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project plans and schedules, monitoring and tracking progress against the project plan.
- Provide general administrative support as required.
- Liaise with customers’ contacts as required.
- Lead by example following company processes to support a Quality Service Delivery
- Supporting the Business Development Manager by organising and administrating course delivery in the training room for face-to-face courses, hybrid courses and on-line courses
- Support the preparation of training materials and delivery of training packages, including (but not limited to) printing documents, uploading documents, preparing trainer and delegate resources, arranging courier deliveries and collections and supporting webinar delivery.
- Invigilation of both onsite and online exams.
- Assisting in the design and creation of electronic surveys and questionnaires
- General office admin/reception duties as required including answering the telephone, maintaining electronic calendars, photocopying, printing, ordering milk and catering for face-to-face courses. Ordering stationery and manuals.
- Any other duties commensurate with the skills and attributes of the post holder.
Qualifications / experience
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent including English and maths
- Ability to undergo and gain a UK Security check
Skills - Essential
- Ability to prioritise with a flexible working style in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Resilient and agile
- Energetic, capable and proactive – able to think on your feet and provide interim solutions
- Attention to detail
- Polite, articulate and confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office applications
- Experience with MS Teams
- Professional telephone manner
Skills - Desirable
- Experience of scheduling software
- Friendly personality
- Good social skills
- Quick learner
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent team player
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Flexible approach to working -working hours
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.