We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months. The role will be office based and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The key aims and objectives are:
Oxfordshire County Council is making changes to the way we support children and families. As part of these changes will be providing new services to help and support parents.
The services will be for:
- Keep more families together
- Improve health and education outcomes for children
- Reduce physical and emotional harm in families
- Increase engagement with families to help them access support
- Improve information sharing
- Provide high quality services at a lower cost
- Ensure the successful delivery within the FSP Project.
- Line manage and supervise x9 staff
- Ensure collaborative working within the multi-agency framework to maximise the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Work closely with all partners within the multi-agency framework, attend relevant meetings and provide information and feedback
- Ensuring FSP staff training needs are met and sustain effective systems of communications and support.
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of key staff.
- Build relationships with multi-agency framework staff
- Drawing upon own ideas and creativity, in line with the Local Authorities statutory duties to children in need of help and protection.
- Create and support the development of crisis plans as appropriate diverting people away from the use of emergency services, ensuring caseworkers participate in Group Supervision and contribute to other key child planning forums as required.
- Provide advice and guidance to increase the skills and knowledge of the staff involved within the workforce as part of the FSP model.
- Keep up to date with appropriate information
- Develop a wide knowledge of the multi-agency services involved within the FSP framework to facilitate and support access to the service.
- Work flexibly as part of the wider Wellbeing Service including attending team meetings when required.
- Undertake, as required, any other duties compatible with the level and nature of the position and / or reasonably required by more senior members of staff
- Provide written and statistical reports to the Chief Executive and external partners and funders if required
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.