Main purpose of the job
To provide training of our of the shelf accredited courses, these will be either face to face, virtual or hybrid, from either our training centre at Harwell or on our clients site. Training is delivered all over the UK and occasionally overseas.
Main duties & key responsibilities
- Training – using face to face, virtual or hybrid instruction, must have ability to engage learners using multiple training methods
- Course design from a “body of knowledge”
- Course design tailoring to a client’s needs
- Keeping the current courseware updated and make improvements when necessary
- Support to project management as a consultant on multiple programmes including supporting the team in the production of plans and on occasions acting as the Project Manager for a consultancy task
- Ability to train across multiple accredited courses and when required increase your portfolio to customer
- Liaise with clients when bespoke courses has been requested – assist with sale of the product
- Liaise with Project Support Assistants to ensure the correct courseware is reproduced as required
- Ensure the training room is set up ready for the following week’s training
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager to ensure the courses are being scheduled suitably
- Tasks from across the business as required by the normal output of the business and when utilisation allows
Qualifications / experience
- Demonstrable experience of Accredited training through APMG, PeopleCert & APM
- Qualification in education or training (TAP considered) Certificate in Education and Training L4 or above or prepared to work towards this in own time within the first year
- Ability to undergo and gain a UK Security check
- Approved trainer in project management courses for APMG, PeopleCert & APM
- Ability to train multiple courses
- Be prepared to add courses to your portfolio
Skills & Attributes
- Dynamic approachable and engaging training delivery
- Ability to prioritise with a flexible working style in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Resilient and agile
- Energetic, capable and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Polite, articulate and confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office applications.
- Experience with MS Teams
- Professional classroom manner
- Friendly personality
- Good social skills
- Excellent team player
- Flexible approach to working -working hours
- Previous Project Management experience
- Knowledge of LMS – Moodle would be advantageous
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.