As a Project Coordinator you are responsible for the hands-on project coordination of client onboarding projects. Candidate will also provide project support to Project Managers in the delivery of projects. Additional responsibilities also include coordination of internal projects as required.
- Project Management for the onboarding of customer rollouts for existing clients.
- Provide project administrative and coordination support to Project Managers for new client solutions and rollout projects.
- Managing coordination of the clients, partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Timely production and regular communication of all project documentation including, L1 & L2 project plans, cost estimates, resource plans, risk registers and project status documentation.
- Support the Project Managers in ensuring the consistent delivery of projects against company and client objectives.
- Ongoing project management support of open projects to ensure that the implementation of the company solution remains current and relevant to the customers and that opportunities for expansion of the business are identified.
- Working alongside the Analyst team and Managed Services team to oversee the scoping, design, build, testing, deployment, hypercare and project closure stages of a project from a project management perspective.
- Monitor the client change request/work requests and coordinate effective delivery and client communication.
- Proactively build successful internal and external working relationships.
- Liaising with internal and client delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budgeted cost and to the expected level of quality.
- Understanding and managing project risks, escalating where necessary.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the function of the job.
- Perform and undertake all tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Use of standard PC office packages (MS Office, Excel, Word).
- A positive and motivating can do attitude at all times
- Ability to work independently
- Open minded in receiving feedback and always striving for improvement
- Goal oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver results
- Project management experience (desirable)
- Degree qualified (desirable)
- Experience of project management in a Software as a Service (SaaS) business (desirable)
- Understanding and experience of software development and deployment (desirable)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.