The Program Manager role is responsible for leading and managing large engagements for the client base. The ideal candidate has extensive program and/or project management experience in implementation and delivery of complex global software rollouts. They will have the ability to coordinate across multiple workstreams or projects and various stakeholder groups internally and externally to ensure overall program success.
- Organizing and coordinating activities and deliverables in accordance with overall goals of the defined program or scope of work
- Delivering within the budget and/or operating plan for the program
- Ensuring goals are met in areas of customer satisfaction, quality, and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are met
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing and working through program risks
Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in Program/Project Management, preferably in a software/technology company
- Passionate about driving a collaborative culture across project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative problem solver who takes ownership of issues and drives to resolution
- Knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain function preferred
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to analyze data and convey actionable insights to executives
- Willing and able to travel
- Candidate must be EU based with responsibility for global coverage
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.