A Production Technician to join the manufacturing and engineering team operating within our ISO class 7 cleanrooms. The successful candidate will operate a wide range of laboratory and production equipment, follow SOPs and keep accurate records of all work undertaken. A background in medical manufacturing or other regulated industry would be preferable.
- Undertake tasks as allocated on the production plan including setting machines for production
- runs, post processing, quality assurance and general cleanroom preparation and checks.
- Assist in Process Improvement actions and Quality Investigations as required.
- Maintain records for equipment and assist in the generation of batch documentation.
- Work to and maintain Quality Standards.
- Ensure the management team and appropriate team members are aware of issues or potential
- issues in a timely manner.
- Work with the wider technical team to ensure the efficient running of the site.
The experience and skills we are looking for
- A hard-working and can-do attitude, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and drive continuous
- Attention to detail and good organisation
- Experience operating laboratory and/or industrial equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures in order to comply with a Quality controlled
- Competent with office software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
The behaviours we value
- Teamwork: taking individual responsibility and supporting team members.
- Transparency: communicating openly and highlighting issues promptly.
- Excellence: delivering high quality outputs; aware of priorities and deadlines.
- Consideration: Considerate with concern for impact on others
- Learning: embracing personal development
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.