Overview to carry out hand masking activities in a laboratory environment. Working in a small team. This is a sedentary role and requires good dexterity and attention to detail.
- Goods in/out visual quality inspection
- Completing process sheets
- Masking of all types of medical implants using tapes
- De-masking and weighing of coated implants
- Packing finished products
- Aptitude to carry out production activities within a quality management framework, with strong adherence to standard operating protocols
- Creativity and initiative to identify and bring forward ideas for process improvement, quality enhancements, and efficiency cost savings
- Attention to detail, task accuracy and timekeeping
- Good inter-personal skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Income Protection Insurance
- Death in Service
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.