Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of building engines, due to increase demands, are looking for additional members to the production team
- To carry out engine fitment, mechanical assembly, and/or electrical assembly
- To efficiently undertake installation of mechanical, electrical and trim components as part of the final fit process.
- Undertake a full inspection, test, diagnose and remedy any faults found.
- Assist in other areas of the manufacturing process as direct by your team Leader.
- You need to be practical and good with their hands, dextrous and methodical
- Good at following instructions, and used to a factory/assembly environment
- Electrical or mechanical knowledge would be desirable
- Car driver due to location
Hours – 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Annual leave = 24 days per year
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.