This is a Hybrid role working 2 days at the office and 3 days home based
We are looking for someone with strong technical background and broad range of IT and product development knowledge, you will be responsible for our client facing and internal web portals, from the specification of requirements through to the successful release and incremental changes of the portals, throughout their lifecycle. Taking the lead in gathering requirements from key stakeholders and business SMEs, writing user stories, running, and setting up sprints with the external developer, clearing portal issue backlogs, producing documentation, and performing acceptance testing. Additionally, a strong Microsoft 365 background to assist in providing general IT support for the internal user base, providing root cause analysis and enhancing the employee experience. This is a hands-on and collaborative role, and the individual must be comfortable in taking ownership of the product development, IT issues and tasks.
- End to end product development
- First point of contact with the external developer, ensuring functionality is understood, developed, and tested as per stakeholder requirements
- Own and manage Sprint releases, meeting schedule release dates
- Facilitate regular meetings, ensuring internal stakeholders get early insight and chance to feed into the development of the portals
- Subject matter expert for the portals, enhancing user experience
- Providing support where required for Microsoft 365, including Exchange, Online, SharePoint, Teams and Office 365
- Strong technical background with a computer science degree or proven experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, team working and influencing skills
- Well versed in creating documentation and technical FAQs
- Experience in building technical specifications and user stories for products
- Microsoft/Office 365 certification or experience to support Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams etc
- Azure AD and Intune experience
- PowerShell experience
- Confidence in working with staff at all levels with the ability to express technical ideas and solutions into a way that others can easily understand.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work independently
Desirable, but not essential
- Business analyst experience
- HTML/CSS experience
- Knowledge of Information Security standards, legislation, and practices, including GDPR & Data Protection Act
- Familiar with the ISO 27001 framework
- Familiar with the Microsoft Power Automate platform
- Familiar with Microsoft Power BI or other data visualisation tool
- Familiar with Content Management Systems such as Umbraco or WordPress
- RESTFul APIs and Postman experience
- SQL basics
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.