We are looking for an experienced product development administrator to support the product development team for a luxury furniture company.
You will understand the process involved to help develop, manage and launch products and be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage the critical path and tasks within the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system
- Provide administrative support to the PD team covering all issues/queries
- Sample purchase order placement; accurately keying orders
- PO tracking and management, ensuring sample PO's are delivered in a timely manner alongside support from ACS
- Maintain all internal systems with accurate information updates
- Sample management; working with our supply base to track samples with photography and arranging for meetings and sign offs
- Liaising with the technical team to ensure correct product notes and requirements are captured
- Responsible for sending out courier packages
- Maintain sample and swatch library
- Assist PD Team Leader in day to day tasks
- Work on the development of the PLM system and provide support where necessary to ensure all tasks and jobs are completed within the system
- Assist team in range review - preparation, taking notes and resampling if required.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in working within a PD department or similar role
- Driven and energetic with a can do attitude
- Ability to work with cross functional departments and multi-task
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills- Fluent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Confident in problem solving
If you have experience in a product development role and would like to work in a professional, friendly and successful business then please send your cv through asap.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.