- To ensure that gift cards, paper vouchers and associated products are produced as efficiently as possible and that suppliers are providing best value for money
- Taking operational responsibility for the success of the scheme; contributing towards product strategy and vision; creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the scheme.
- Review current operational and service processes, production of process mapping documentation, identifying any weaknesses and gaps, implement periodic KPI measurement processes, and ensure continuous monitoring and performance improvement is in place
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information; gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions; collecting, analysing and responding to member and consumer feedback.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Inputting into marketing activities and promotional campaigns through research, strategic planning and the integration of sales, advertising, and production processes.
- Managing relationships with all stakeholders, including suppliers, B2B partners and internal teams (marketing, services, finance, and member support).
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders; inspiring and enthusing B2B partners, members, colleagues and consumers.
- Owning the stock management and production of gift cards, gift vouchers and associated sundries; reviewing and adjusting production schedules as needed; achieving an 'always available to buy' position
- Contributing to the budget planning process and sales forecasts; raising purchase orders
- Attending conferences and events.
- Proven experience of developing and managing operational business processes
- Commercial acumen and in-depth understanding of business and web-based systems
- An understanding of production processes and complex supply chains
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management of a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of project management
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, offering solutions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in previous operational and service delivery roles.
- Previous experience documenting complex operational procedures
- Experience of project management, business analysis and change management
- An enthusiasm for the outdoor environment and contributing positively to it.
- A 35-hour full time week – excellent for managing work and our lives away from it – with core business hours of 10:00 – 16:00 and an office open from 08:30 – 17:30.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 3 years and the option to purchase more
- 4% employee / 5% employer pension
- 3 x salary life assurance
- A health cash plan
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.