- Drive the full adoption of our new Ariba platform to leverage its capabilities and deliver both hard and soft benefits in full
- Benchmark ourselves against best practice, beyond the business to anticipate and respond timely to changes in our market and service requirements, identify and deploy digital and E2E process solutions, drive efficiencies and improve the experience of our suppliers and customers through their journey with company as a point of differentiation from competitors.
- Deliver and monetize the highest value from collaborations with strategic customers and suppliers and from E2E efficiencies
- Drive digitalization adoption across Procurement in E2E process transformation initiatives
- Adopt agile methodology approach
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What you gain from this role
- Comprehensive understanding of E2E Procurement processes
- External focus and knowledge of Procurement digitalization and transformation
- Broader digital dexterity and customer/supplier centricity
- Transformation and change management skills
- Opportunity to work in a global environment interacting with all regions and functions
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Degree in Business, Engineering or IT, ideally with relevant experience in Procurement
- Prior external experience in similar capacity will be preferred
- Desire and ability to embrace existing and emerging technologies to transform our operations and monetize their value for company and their suppliers
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Ariba, SAP ERP, Analytics and other digital tools
- Project and Change Management skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and lead transformation activities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.