Private client solicitor required for leading firm based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Private client solicitor with expertise in private client, estate, power of attorney, tax and other related duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Advising and liaising with clients on private client matters such as, probate, estates, trusts, tax and power of attorney.
- Support other team members.
- Attend client meetings.
- Preparation and execution of documents
- Handling client billing
- General case management
Experience and Skills required:
- 3+Years PQE
- Previous Estate Planning and Will experience.
- Preparation of Power of Attorney.
- Strong eye for detail
- Trust creation and administration experience
- Strong relationship building and management.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary, good working environment and an excellent benefits package. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.