My Client is a transactional advisory business whose main clients are healthcare life science companies from around the world. My Client has built a strong international client base and are seeking an individual who can support their efforts with these global clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop commercial and business skills in a highly successful global healthcare advisory firm. Experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector are essential. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to enter the world of investment banking.
Experience would be an advantage and demonstrable interest in a biopharma company, consulting, investment banking and BD. We will consider fresh graduates, but some experience of pharma/biotech consulting or investment banking would be advantageous.
- Life Sciences Primary Degree or higher
- Ideally Business or Accounting Qualifications
- Competitive, with bonus, pension, life assurance and private health care
- Supporting the execution of projects and mandates with the assigned Project Director
- Deliver high-quality market-based research and financial analysis in a timely manner.
- Attend client and target meetings and report where appropriate
- Generate client reports and presentations
- Manage the assigned Project Administrator who is responsible for client and target contact, accurate minuting and monitoring of meetings, agendas and actions.
- Ensure compliance with all project processes and procedures
- Maintain and manage external experts
- Contribute to the promotion and development of all aspects of business, for example through co-authorship of articles in industry journals and general networking
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.