This is a part time role (16 hours per week over two days- with some weekend work required).
Main duties will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our customers
- Providing advice and guidance on our products to customers making telephone enquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complimentary products
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning
- Merchandising of products and accepting deliveries
Key requirements for the position include:
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Hard working with a hands-on approach
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Confidence in selling, able to link-sell, be target-driven/able to meet targets as an individual
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.