Office Administrator required for a leading organisation based in the Didcot area. This is a great opportunity for an administrator to join a small but expanding customer service team.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls, emails and post
- Providing excellent customer service to both customers and clients
- Data entry, ensuring company CRM is updated on a regular basis
- Assisting other team members with administrative tasks when required
- Occasional travel maybe required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous office experience
- Customer service experience within a telephony-based environment
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Car driver due to location
In return my client offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and on-going training and support. If this is of interest, please could you contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.